"AFTER YEARS OF TELLING PEOPLE CHEMOTHERAPY IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRY ('TRY', BEING THE KEY WORD) TO ELIMINATE CANCER, JOHNS HOPKINS IS FINALLY STARTING TO TELL YOU THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE WAY" (aka, Cancer Update from Johns Hopkins):
- Every person has cancer cells in the body
- Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person's lifetime
- When the person's immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed...
- When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. continued....
- hoax-slayer.com : Cancer Info From Johns Hopkins Hoax Email -- Status: False [Punchline: In fact, any health-related advice or warnings that circulate via email, blogs and forums should be checked for accuracy before being passed on to others].
- snopes.com: Cancer Update from Johns Hopkins Hospital -- Claim: False [Note:... The Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center has published a detailed rebuttal of the "Cancer Update"
Bottomline: What does the Johns Hopkins say about this Cancer Update? The answer is here:
This e-mail is NOT from Johns Hopkins [NEWS] August 11, 2008Email Hoax: "Cancer Update From John Hopkins" Updated April 2009
A hoax e-mail on cancer has been circulating on the internet. Because this e-mail uses the Johns Hopkins name, we thought we would post a What's New to inform the users of our web page. The e-mail in question is pasted at the end of this Whats New. To learn more visit: www.jhsph.edu/dioxins and The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center News.
- Federal Trade Commission says: Cure-ious? Ask. See also: Signs of a scam